Gurgaon, Haryana, India
+91-8700593664

Refund Policy

Monthly Subscription Websites

For new websites, we start order with 60-40 payments ratio. 60% advance will be taken of project budget value. And the rest 40% after the service delivery.

There is no refund once the work started.

For annual maintenance websites, you can choose for monthly, quarterly and annual plans. And you can cancel the plan anytime. Your services will continue till the ongoing plan ends.

For any other query related to refunds and cancellations, reach us at – info@hrwebsolution.com.

× Support